1. It is not allowed to stack items on the machine to prevent mechanical shock from falling into the body.
2. The rack and chute should be installed straight and aligned with the center line of the guide cylinder, straightening cylinder and lower cutter hole.
3. Turn the flywheel by hand, check the transmission mechanism and working device, adjust the clearance, tighten the bolts, confirm the normal, start the dry running, check that the bearing should have no abnormal noise, the gear meshing is good, and the machine can work after the normal operation.
4. According to the diameter of the straightening steel bar, select the appropriate straightening block and transmission speed. Only after passing the commissioning can the material be fed.
5. Do not feed until the straightening block is not fixed and the protective cover is not covered. It is strictly forbidden to open the various protective covers and adjust the gap during the operation.
6. When the steel bar is fed in, the hand and the traction wheel must be kept at a certain distance and must not be approached.
7. Before the feeding, the straight head should be cut off. A 1m long steel pipe should be installed in front of the guiding cylinder. The steel bar must pass through the steel pipe and then feed into the guiding hole of the straightening front end.
8. When the steel bar is adjusted to the end, the operator must avoid it to prevent the person from injuring.
9. Steel bars shorter than 2 meters or larger than 9 mm in diameter should be straightened and processed at low speed.
10. After straightening the wire drawing machine, the straightening block of the straightening cylinder should be loosened and returned to the original position, and the preload spring must be returned.